Paco's Taco Platter
Choose you favorite taco filling and preferred type of tortilla! This comes with a side of Mexican Rice, Charro Pinto Beans and a bag of El Milagro Chips! Includes traditional taco toppings: Salsa, Pico de Gallo, Limes, Cilantro, Marinated Onion, Radish, Cotija Cheese (Vegan option upon request).
Meal Size: Feeds 1
BASED ON WHAT YOU ORDER, THIS ITEM MAY CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING:
- WHEAT (GLUTEN)
Prepared in a facility that uses egg, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, fish, shellfish, gluten and soy. If you have sensitivity to any of these ingredients please reach out before ordering.
- Chicken Tinga – Chicken Breast, Green Bell Pepper, Onion, Garlic, Cumin, Clove, Kosher Salt, Ground Black Pepper, Green Tomatillo
- Beef Bistec – Beef Skirtsteak, Lime, Kosher Salt, Ground Black Pepper, Onion, Garlic
- Carnitas – Pork Butt, Kosher Salt, Ground Black Pepper
- Beyond Beef Crumbles – Water, Pea Protein*, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Rice Protein, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Mung Bean Protein, Methylcellulose, Potato Starch, Apple Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Beet Juice Extract.
- Queso – Milk, Sharp Chedar Cheese, Easy Melt (for consistency), Monterrey Jack, Pepper Jack
- Guacamole – Avocado, Lime Juice, Salt, Pepper, Jalapeño, Roma Tomato, White Onion, Garlic, Cilantro
*To make this dish fit these lifestyles, please select the Beyond Beef Cumbles. If you want a dip, the Guacamole is 100% vegan.
- To Reheat -
- For Microwave: Place dish in microwave safe plate, heat for 3 minutes and then 30 second intervals until desired temperature
- For Oven: Pre-heat oven to 375 F, remove lid, place tin container inside and set timer for 15 minutes
- To Store -
- Place in refrigerator as soon as possible
- If not consumed within the first three days, place the whole tin in ziplog bag, taking out as much air as possible and freeze
- Do not freeze for longer than 14 days for best quality experience
- To Reheat -